ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:01:24 -0600
Well, Brad,

I have done all I can do.  Thank God he got on to some decent medication
that helps instead of harms and at least he has a boat load of friends that
he knows are praying for him.  We are all praying for his wife, too, but I
feel sorry for him due to what he has suffered so far.

Phil.

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com