ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:13:57 -0400
I'm not married, Matt but that still sounds like good advice for married
folks and anyone else for that matter.  I don't know what context the
speaker used it in, but it makes sense that partners would seek the best for
each other and rather than cursing their partner would pray for them and for
themselves and whatever brought about the rough times between them.  Who is
the speaker on your tapes?

Paul