ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:28:51 -0600
Gees, your subject line made me think you were having a sneezing fit.
hahahahahah I fear that people on this list are going to get tired of
hearing this name from me.  The speaker is our pastor Jimmy Evans of
http://www.famtoday.com and you can find him on i s p n I think is the cable
channel he comes on with is wife and sometimes they have couples or groups
of women, then groups of men, husbands and wives who will speak as well.
They are really doing a good thing with their ministry in focusing on marage
and family.

Matt