ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:02:46 -0500
I thought this may be of interst to some. The below announcement is from the

www.vipconduit.com

voice chat site for the blind. While not a Christian chat site per
se, the site does host Christian events and offers a safe
family-suitable environment.

The Christmas music room is a special gift to the community as
normally the site's full stereo music rooms are for paid members only
but the "Sounds of the Season" room is open to everyone till the end
of the year. It is a great opportunity to enjoy some wondreful music
in full stereo and some good fellowship on the site. All that is
needed is a free membership at

www.vipconduit.com. Of course, if you like the stereo music and can
afford it, you might want to sign on for a full membership eventualy. g,>

God Bless,

Doris