ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:13:52 -0500
Dear Miss Sandy!

Please know that we have been and will be praying for Mr. Phil.
Please give him our best. It is good to know that ultimately we are
in the hands of the bestest physician of all times.

I am not quite sure I understand whawt you are asking agreement from
us on, though. Please explain. - I just returned from being nomail
after hearing from Mr.Vini about Phil. I am glad Mr.God's timing was
so perfect that I saw your message in time and can now pray more specifically.

God Bless,

Doris