Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 1996 10:30:29 -0500

From:  [log in to unmask]
To:    [log in to unmask]

I read your post with interest.  The fact that you have difficulty absorbing
vit D implies not necessarily that all celiac need vitamin supplements but
that lack of healing may not be obvious.  Just because the diarrhea resolves
does not mean that thegut is healed and will stay healed unless you get the
diarrhea back. I do recommend a standard multivitamin to most pateints.
Extra vitamin treatment depends on the special needs of the patient.

Not medical advice. please discuss any information with your doctor before
acting on any ino you get from the internet.
Joe Murray

If you think it would be helpful to the whole list please repost this to it