From:
Brian & Tami Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:05:03 -0800

Hello!

This may only apply to those of us that live on the West Coast.  I'm not
sure how far Tim's Cascade's (a Seattle-based company) distributes their
wonderful chips, but I thought I'd post their gluten-free products.

Today I spoke to the representative that is "in charge of ingredients".
She told me that the following flavors of Tim's Cascade's Potato Chips
are gluten-free:

Zesty Dill Pickle
Original
Unsalted
Parmesan & Garlic
Jalapeno
Sea Salt & Vinegar
Cajun
Sour Cream & Onion

They do produce chips which are NOT gluten-free.  Those flavors are:
BBQ, Steak & Onion, and Coney Island.

I asked her what the possiblilty of cross-contamination is.  She said
that she knows that they clean the equipment down very well.  However,
she gave me the voice mail of the production "quality assurance" main
guy.  I'm hoping to get a return phone call soon.

Hope this helps some of you!

Tami
Hoquiam, WA