From:
Lorraine Tappen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lorraine Tappen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:19:41 -0800

Hi gang-

  I was wondering this while enjoying a delicious GF meal at P.F. Changs in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.  They say 10 people per day ask for their gluten-free menu!

  I love iced tea and I realized they are sometimes brewed and sometimes made with a syrup in restaurants.  Does anyone have information restaurant-grade iced tea, the flavorings, and if they are GF?

  I will summarize.

  Lorraine

  P.S. I recently posted regarding a gluten challenge (which I decided not to do.)  Let me know if you would like an update on my Enterolab results.