Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 17:47:23 EDT

Kathy Harden wrote "I am still on my quest to learn more about CD and growth
problems in
children."   These are my opinions, I am no medical dude but I have a child at
the 20-25 percentile level with celiac.

I think you would have to have more than just size as a major concern.  In our
case it was a combination of diarhea, violent bowel reactions to "something"
(gluten) and size.  Size was a concern as he was much smaller than our other 2
children even though his weight started about the same as thiers.  He gained
weight but much, much slower.  Celiac is not the same with everyone so these
concerns may or may not mean something to everyone.  Various things that may be
concerns would be diarhea, constipation, rashes, gas, general discomfort and
pains, size ...

My 2 cents worth,

Tim Meadows,  Warsaw, IN