Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 08:48:35 EDT

Along with being celiac and lactose/milk intolerant our son seems allergic to
soybean oil.  Bread we bake with soybean oil causes problems.  Our questions
comes in that the rice bread we buy from the local health food store has Soya
Oil in it.  This is the bread we put him on when we get tired of trying our own
and just want him healed up.  It would be nice to know we can bake for him so we
can try other things like pancakes, muffins, etc, but until we can get some
bread baked that he can eat we don't feel there is a lot of use trying other
things.  Is soya and soybean the same thing? or different in some small way?
Any info would be appreciated.

Tim Meadows, Warsaw, IN