Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:06:45 -0700
From:

Dear List Friends, Below is an e-mail I received from Amy a dietician in
Flagstaff, AZ.  She had a question regarding a patient who is a Celiac
on dialysis and I was unable to answer her. I'm hoping one of you can
help her out.  Please, if you could answer directly to Amy.

Thanks!

Nina  :)

Phoenix

>>Hello Nina, My name is Amy and I am a renal dietitian in Northern
>>Arizona (at 3 dialysis clinics).  Recently, a new patient started on
>>dialysis and he is diagnosed with celiac sprue.  Not only does he have
>>the dietary restrictions from that, but now he has additional
>>restrictions with the renal diet (such as no potatoes, etc!).  Have
>>you ever ran into a case like this, or do you have any information on
>>additional resources/support for these diets combined?  Thank you
>>sincerely for your time.
>>
>>Amy in Flagstaff

        Nina :) & Charlie :-)
             Phoenix,  AZ