Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 06:57:15 -0700
From:

March 7th is the date and it's coming up on us FAST!

Join us at our special March BirthdayMeeting!

We'll be celebrating the one year anniversary of our "Celiac Support of
Phoenix" support group.  At this time, we'd also like to celebrate our kid
Celiacs.  For our special program, a panel of three of our younger members
will share with us the challenges of being a Celiac kid.  We are also
planning a GF Birthday Cake (of course), balloons, face painting, and more.
Adults - join in the festivities and delicious treats as well as listening
to our guest speakers,  Children - come enjoy a totally GF Birthday party!

Come one, come all!  There are lots of exciting things going on for all ages!

Nina   :)

Celiac Support of Phoenix

       Nina  :)
"Gluten Free in AZ"