From:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:12:12 -0700

We just spent a wonderful weekend in California's northern wine
country. We stayed at the Vintage Towers in Cloverdale

http://www.vintagetowers.com/

They made us a wonderful gluten free breakfast of cornbread, fruit
and souffle. The owner mentioned that he had another gluten free
guest earlier in the year who stayed for five days and each morning
they prepared a different gluten free breakfast. I highly recommend
this place!

Michele
Denver, CO