From:
Susan Hinderaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:15:21 -0500

Our two sons will be going to Boy Scout camp for a week in July.  They are
13 and 11 and will be doing their own cooking.  Does anyone have any ideas
for GF foods/meals that are easy to prepare at a campsite?  We may be going
with them to help with the cooking and replenish foods, but would like them
to at least spend a few nights on their own.  Their troop has a heavy-duty
refrigerated cooler.  We will send Hebrew National hot dogs, salami, and
turkey, B&M baked beans, Progresso chicken rice soup, lots of Yoplait
yogurt, eggs, GF canadian bacon, fruits and vegetables and sandwich bread.
Any other suggestions will be helpful.  I will summarize all responses.

Susan
West Chester, PA