From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:26:24 -0800

All of the responses I received confirmed that indeed coffee in general is
gluten-free unless it has wheat fillers. I'm told Starbucks coffee, decaf
and all, is GF. The problems come into play when you go for the flavored
stuff, as they may have wheat products. Still, several people on the list
said they enjoy flavored Starbucks coffees without a problem. I would assume
it just depends on the flavoring.

Thanks to all! I agree with what a few people said - I'd rather give up
bread than coffee!