From:
Mary Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 19:01:28 -0800

Would group members in New Mexico and Arizona please let me know where
to get gluten-free, lactose-free supplies while (leisurely) driving from
Los Angeles to Dallas and back (in late March/early April). I'll be
taking a southern route (via Tuscon) there and a northern route (via
Gallup) back to LA. Please be so kind as to provide directions from
major highways.
Feel free to respond by e-mail to:

I'll gladly post a compilation and a "celiac travelogue" when I return
from my cross-country trek.

Many thanks and happy munching!

Mary Courtney