From:
Roy Armour - IC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 1995 08:00:36 PST

I don't know about New Mexico and Arizona, but I do know about a health
food store in a Portland, Oregon suburb that features gluten-free and
dairy-free products, as well as other special dietary lines.

This store is owned and operated by a celiac who is constantly seeking
and trying new products. It therefore has the best selection of gluten-
free products in the greater Portland, Oregon/Vancouver, Washington area.

It's located in Canby, Oregon, which is 23 miles south of Portland.
Canby is close to I5, so it isn't hard to get to nor is it out of the way
for travellers.

        New Life Natural Foods
        266 SW First Ave
        Canby, OR  97013