From:
Cynthia Sulfridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 21:42:20 -0500

The very excellent Tri-County Celiac Sprue Support Group (34638 Beechwood
Street, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335) lists all Coca-Cola products as GF.
Their shopping guide is very carefully researched and requires a written
statement from the manufacturer before listing products as safe.  I don't
know how I could have managed without this shopping guide since my CD
diagnosis six months ago.

Quite a few of the questions I see on this listserv seem to be answered in
Tri-County's guide.  Anyone can purchase the shopping list by sending $10
($12.50 Canadian) to Marcia Campbell at the Farmington Hills address above,
or join the support group to obtain the shopping guide and regular updates as
well as other helpful information (for dues and info on joining, write to
Mary Guerriero, TCCSSG, 26412 Warrington Drive, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127).

(I hope I've done this right; this is my first attempt at sending a
message to the listserv.  . . . By the way, I have no personal interest
in the sales of the shopping guides.  I simply joined the support group
on the recommendation of the nutritionist my GI referred me to.)

Many, many thanks for all the helpful information I've gotten from
you, my fellow celiacs,

cynthia in baltimore