From:
Cynthia Sulfridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 17:34:17 -0500

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Roy P. Smith wrote:

> This is the type of information that could be a major benefit for tens of
> thousands of people/families around the world. Is this information
> available anywhere on the internet? If not, would you ask your Tri-County
> Celiac Sprue Support Group to explain why it isn't.

I don't know whether the information is on the internet or not, Roy.  The
Tri-County Support Group is located in Michigan, I live in Baltimore,
Maryland, and my only contact with them has been through following the advice
of my nutritionist to join and get their good stuff.  Their materials really
are a wonderful help.  They have also sent me a directory of pharmaceuticals
and a directory of manufacturers with addresses and phone numbers.  Their
newsletter is excellent, too.  And sometimes the materials include items
taken from this listserv, so someone on the inside is watching this listserv.
If you contact either of the addresses in my original message or throw out a
general inquiry on the listserv, you'll probably get more help than I can
give because I can't seem to find an e-mail address in the materials I have
on hand.  Sorry I can't offer more help.  Good luck, cynthia