From:
Chris Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 20:19:17 +1100

Thanks to all who responded re airline travel to me direct and to the group.

My concern is that other airlines might be deciding to reduce risk of
litigation by stopping meals as are Ansett on both their international and
internal flights in this quarter of the world. I fear it will be too late
once a company follows suit and cancels this service and like sheep others
will follow. My wish is that all take on the role of Border Collies and keep
them in line;-)

I guess the thing to do is to drop an Email on each to express concern and
maintain their interest. It seems that if someone shouts litigation,
executives go to pieces or is it just an excuse for reducing costs at a
minorities expense.Be heard............
Chris Pearson.
Sydney, Australia.
tel +612-9623-8546