From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 23:39:31 -0400

There has been quite a bit of discussion on the list about how to
increase bone density, what supplements could help and so on.  The
latest Mercola health newsletter carries a lengthy article about calcium
and its affects not only on the skeleton, but on heart attack risk and
numerous other things.  Also what forms are best and what vitamins may
need to be taken with it for proper utilization.   Each item is
reference to a medical study, not quack stuff.  So I pass this on in
case it will help someone.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/08/15/is-your-calcium-supplement-a-heart-attack-or-stroke-waiting-to-happen.aspx?e_cid=20110815_DNL_art_1

I have no financial interest in this; we have just gotten much good
medical information from this site.
Paula in PA

*******
*******