From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 01:23:36 -0400

There have been several inquiries on the list recently about how to help
people with low bone density.
I get Mercola's health bulletins, and this article cited below explains
the importance of Vitamin K2 for
helping the body put calcium in bone where it belongs, rather than
calcify other tissues including arteries.
Our daughter had rickets, and bone pain at the time she was diagnosed
celiac.  Her blood did not
clot well, and both the clotting and bone/muscle pain improved  when we
added K2 to her
Cal/Mag/D regimen.  I hope this will be a help to someone.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/07/16/fatsoluble-vitamin-shown-to-reduce-coronary-calcification.aspx

Paula in PA