From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:25:18 -0500

My herbalist gave me an herb formula and it may be setting off my symptoms.
I'm going to post the ingredients in the hope that someone might have some
information about whether any of these herbs can act like gluten.

I should tell you that I don't take the herbs in pill form.  We tried that
and that definitely set off my symptoms.  She boils down the herbs and I
drink them.  FYI - They aid my kidney function and they clear my sinuses.

Here are the ingredients:

Chinese Ginseng

Magnolia Vine Fruit - Ningbo - Fructus Schisandrae

Alpinia oxyphylla fruit - Yi Zhi Ren

Cherokee Rose Fruit  - Fructus Rosae Laevigatae -  Jinyingzi.

Thanks,

Richard Paul
Washington, DC