From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 10:57:55 -0800

Hi Everybody,

Lately we have been eating crepes for breakfast, lunch and dinner and
snacking too:

3 eggs
1 1/2 cup of water, milk, milk substitute
1 1/4 cup rice flour
2 T. oil
1/2 t. salt

Mix and make crepes-1/4 of a cup will make one crepe on a small frying pan,
medium heat. Swirl mix around to fill pan completely. Turn over to cook
briefly on the other side.

Filling:

1 cup of water
1/4-1/2 cup sugar, honey, maple syrup
2 T. rice flour or cornstarch
1 cup or more of frozen berries, cooked apple, etc.

Heat and thicken water, add fruit, put the lid on to melt the fruit if
frozen or do it in the microwave.

Top the rolled up crepes with whipped cream or milk alternative.

You can make everything up ahead of time and just heat them in the microwave
anytime. A great fast food!

(You can fill the crepes with anything)

{I got this recipe from a booklet that came with my Bamix magic wand. This
mixer is so fast, it can whip skim milk (for the top of the crepes) Just a
satisfied customer, not affilated with the company.}

All the best,

Susan
Maple Ridge, B.C.

'No illness which can be treated by diet should be treated by any other means.'
                                       -Moses Maimonides (1135-1204)