C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 20:19:00 -0400
Welcome back, Carla - sorry to hear of your losses but am glad you've
come back to us.

I'm sill soldering on my job but the big news is that I got a cochlear
implant last year and am hoping to get another one in a few months.  My
audiologist is recommending it and I see the surgeon again on August 8.

Kat