C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:31:28 -0400
So what did you find out about her?  Can you share them with us?

Considering she's against parents' rights to discipline children according
to you, she and Bill have done a great job with Chelsea.  Not a peep about
her drinking, etc., unlike the Bush daughters.   She seems to be a very
disciplined and focused young lady.

Kat