C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 18:35:31 -0700
Bobby,

My only point about Senator Clinton was that she hasn't done anything most
other politicians have done.  That would include having an agenda--in the
case of many politicians, possibly a harmful one.  I'm sorry for any
confusion my statements may have caused--I considered them neutral.

Let me make it clear that I do not know nor claim to know enough about the
Senator's actions to support or refute them specifically--only to state that
they aren't in and of themselves any more "evil" than the actions of a great
many politicians.

Scott