C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:38:22 -0300
Hi again,

  Yes we have Walmart. I shall have to call them, although for the most part,
the Eastern stores carry stocks vastly different from the Western stores. The
choices in bed linen speaks to that; here in NB, very drab, boring, depressing
colors, while in Upper Canada and the West Coast, vibrant colors. What's wrong
with that picture? That's been my complaint about Sears (locally) for years. I
suppose if I want vibrant colors, I could move to the Islands :)

  Bet you're kicking yourself for not buying into Walmart all those years ago.
And Coke! :)

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier