C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:55:43 -0300
Hey Murph,

  Okay, here's what you do. You look for the longest sock you can find.
Then you stuff all those other wonderful socks you've stashed God knows
where into it. A huge knot at the end makes a great hanger-on place to
pull it.  Don't let Mommy wash it too much though cause it won't be the
same. It's only really, really good when it smells just right, ya know!
Oh, and if she does take all the socks out and wash it, wait by the
machines til the sockies are all washed and dried to make sure that what
went into the wash is what comes out of the wash! Those machines eat
stuff!

  The bestest time to have a bath is when Mommy or Daddy's in the tub.
What you do is wait til they're in the tub, and if they don't keep the
door open, bark really loud til they come out. Then you make a mad dash
and leap in the tub and look really angelic.

  I get peanut butter for my eye pillies, and sometimes peanut butter in
my empty marrow bones, when the marrow's all gone. Mommy said I hafta go
on a diet cause she found a little rolly polly on my tummy. That's
Daddy's fault cause he feeds me too many bites of stuff even after Mommy
tells him not to. Folks are gonna start calling me bagel boy if I don't
lose this little love handle I've got going.

  My cat brothers shred newspapers and boxes and they drive me insane
with the racket. One of them is a bit of a nut case cause he thinks he
can get outside through the electrical recepticles. Duh! And his littler
brother sleeps in my basket. Last night, I snarled at him and turned up
my lippy; Daddy got really mad at me. It's a good thing Mommy wasn't in
the room cause she woulda put me in my place for sure!

  Since I'm a senior citizendog, I don't hafta worry about paper
training, although who knows what will happen when I hit the double
digits. Hey, I'll be 10 years old in November! Yee-haw!! I have a feeling
Mommy's gonna try to sneak a Westie lass in here when I hit 11 or 12. She
told Daddy she'd just step up my herbal tranqs for a few months, if she
gets me a sister.That pic on my web page is a Westie - with the tartan
kerchief. According to her Daddy, she the boss of the company that makes
collars and stuff. My collar hasn't arrived yet so I think I should get
after them. It's being custom made just for me! :) Hey, did you see the
pics of Mommy's Westie, Miss Lady? She was a cutie. Her pics are at
Tribute to a Terrier.

  Hey, here's an idea. Once you've got the folks trained the way you
want, ask them to get you a sister. Two brothers don't get along as well.
Most terrier people have two anyway. Never 3 cause one always gets left
out.

  Well, I gotta go. Time for my eye pill and my Vitamin.

  Hope you have fun at Puppy Club. And don't let those bigger dogs push
you around, k?

  Bye for now.

Your friend,

Mr. Jake