C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:05:37 -0600
Ken,

You're right.  It wasn't referred to as the Bradley Effect, but NPR was
talking about the same thing this morning.  I was also talking to a
colleague last week, who said his in-laws probably won't vote for Obama for
that reason, although they'd never admit it.  This guy has the same last
name as Palin's maiden name, so I asked him if there was any relation as an
initial report I read said her family came from his hometown.

Kendall

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.