C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 16:05:22 -0600
John and Kat,

School districts are also responsible under IDEA, which has some real
"teeth," in that districts can lose their federal funding if they don't
comply.  I've got a friend who practices educational law who might have a
contact in Idaho.  He went to law school in Utah, and now practices in
Wyoming.  John, with your permission I'll contact Isaac and find out if he
does.  I'll also call Jon Lyksett again on Monday and check with him.

Kendall

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.