C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:16:28 -0500
I fully agree with you, Bobby.  I met with somebody yesterday and we
were chatting towards the end, and this was exactly what we said.  I
personally feel I would put the "Recall" thing on the back shelf but not
way in back mainly because it would be good in very specific cases like
murder.  We would need to draw up some specific guidelines.

Sorry you haven't heard from me lately, I have been busy working and
catering to my girlfriend (as my parents call it).  I didn't think a
woman who is 34 would act like a teen ager, I was at a wedding a few
weeks ago, and she called my cell 29 times within 36 hours.  Next week
she goes to Mexico and I'm already afraid to see that phone bill.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/