C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:11:28 -0500
Emerald,

I'm also currently beginning a new relationship with a woman I met in
August, this is the first time where I feel it's serious and I'm not
going to joke around or rush things, let things happen as they happen.
If nothing happens, it doesn't mean that you're a bad person or the guy
is a bad guy, all it means that there's somebody else for you.  Tomorrow
being the 2nd anniversary of 9/11 I think one of the most important
lessons I learned on that day.  Life is too short and unfortunately some
people even make it shorter because of acts, however the most important
thing we can do is basically enjoy every day we're here and surrounded
by friends like your new boyfriend.  If it doesn't work and you decide
to break up, you will hopefully have some happy memories of times with
him.  To me memories count greater than anything else, especially when
we don't know what even a hour holds.  Think of the people that left
their houses on the morning of September 11, 2001, that was the last
time they were home.  That's why we should try to enjoy every moment
we're here.  Yes, there's going to be bad moments (everybody has them),
but at least we're here.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/