C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:34:44 -0500
Friends,

I know I have been quiet lately, I have been busy with work and other
things in life.  Next week with the Prentke Romich Company, I'm going to
present a paper at the Pittsburgh Employment Conference on employment of
augmentative and alternative communicators.  I have posted my
presentation on my website at
http://www.anthonyarnold.net/anthony/pec03.htm feel free to read it and
let me know what you think.  After recent developments like the cellular
phone and other things soon to be finished because of me, I'm really
thinking what comes next like becoming a rehabilitation engineer, doing
more research, beginning something myself because I feel I would have
something to offer people with disabilities.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/