C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harbinder Parhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 14:50:07 -0800
Thanks for your email.  I am learning already.  Tha
Hello Kendall,

Thanks for your email.  I am learning already.  That's what I need, some one like you to tell me how I should address things.  I hope I am not offending you in any way but where do I start?
In Canada children who are exceptional, we address them as special and thus in schools we have special education teachers and assistants.  I want to make difference in a child's life.  I am very thankful to Canadian health and School system.  My daughter was born premature and my son was born with cleft lip.  They have received top of the world medical treatments and today they are thriving.  I have left my successful career in Accounting to go back to school and learn special education so I could make a difference and pay back to society.  If any way you feel that I have written something to insult you, I apologize again that is absolutely not the intention.

Talk to you later,
Harbinder