C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harbinder Parhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:08:31 -0800
I am a student at Sheridan's Educational Assistant pro
Hello everyone,

I am a student at Sheridan's Educational Assistant program.  I very much interested in learning about the family/ daily life of our friends suffering from CP.  I want to enchance my experince about this disability that will help me teach children affected by it at school next year.

Thank you,

Harbinder