C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:20:03 -0300
Hi Michael,

  You might find 400mg of magnesium at night will help with leg pain. I
take magnesium citrate by Swiss Naturals. You can find that at most health
food stores. In my case, I take 400mg morning and evening because I also
live with fibromyalgia and mag helps with fatigue. It also helps with
arrhthymia. Even taking the 400mg in divided doses might help you with leg
pains, and spasming, if that's what you also experience. For myself, I
find that taking a 400mg tablet before going out shopping, etc., helps
with fatigue and leg/back pain. Again, it's an individual thing for the
most part.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier