BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:36:48 EST

Blueprints have gone the way of the mimeograph, I guess. Too bad. I loved
the smell of those chemicals ... it made me feel I was doing something important
 and magical. Like sorcery.

You probably would get better results if you asked for "large  format
reproduction" or "engineering copies." They stick it in a big photo copy  machine -
my guy can do copies 36" wide and as long as you want to make  them. They
charge by the foot? square foot? Something like that. The  quality isn't really as
good as blueprints, but it's more stable (not light  sensitive).

Mary

In a message dated 12/20/2005 12:27:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,