Blueprints have gone the way of the mimeograph, I guess. Too bad. I loved the smell of those chemicals ... it made me feel I was doing something important and magical. Like sorcery.

You probably would get better results if you asked for "large format reproduction" or "engineering copies." They stick it in a big photo copy machine - my guy can do copies 36" wide and as long as you want to make them. They charge by the foot? square foot? Something like that. The quality isn't really as good as blueprints, but it's more stable (not light sensitive).

Mary