From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2014 21:19:41 -0600
Hi Alan,

Yes, Rob is very responsive when it comes to solving a problem.

I had an issue with the new firmware for the Green Heron rotor controller
and Rob took care of it immediately even though it took me a month or so to
get around to discussing it with him.

He sent me a link to download a terminal program so we could look at the
Controller on the computer, and after sending him a log file of what was
happening, Rob sent a couple of new firmware versions one of which corrected
the problem.  I am now an expert at flashing the Hampod.  This all took
place in a few days.

The reason Rob can do this, is that he never sleeps.

Howard