From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:37:20 -0600
Ed,

That's a funny story.  Shoot, I rarely find anybody who has even heard of an
A T 1 these days.  We used that rig at school until the DX60 was repaired so
the A T 1 got a lot of usage along with an SX99 receiver.  The club finally
got the HT37 and HQ180X receiver and we were all in hog heaven then.  Don't
feel bad because I got a pink slip from Grand Island Nebraska's FCC
listening station for the same thing but with a different rig.

Phil.
K0NX