From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:11:58 -0800
I agree Bob. I don't even have an IRLP node I can hit.
The nearest is in Saint Jo, and unlike the Saint Jo
repeater that comes in full quieting, I can't even
hear the IRLP node. If there's enough interest, I even
know of a conference that might be used. All I have to
do is ask. It's a UK conference, so if the net was in
the evening, it isn't very active anyway after about
5:00 central.