From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 06:01:36 -0700
Hi Walt, I don't know about the web-site having it,
but it's in the echolink help topics, you can just
type shortcut keys in the find box in echolink help
and click on the topic that comes up. This is in
1.7.863, If you have earlier version you won't find
them at all, and I don't know about 1.8. Hope it helps
73
Shawn