Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:27:43 -0600
well from when i had a wireless card i think there are wireless routers
around here, i don't know what else but every now and then particularly on
friday nights when i'm trying to listen to the 80s show, there is
something that sounds like somebody is running a mixer or starting their
car but its for maybe 5 seconds, then it stops for 2 and redoes it..