From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:22:47 -0500
All,

I finally found the link, nicely hidden near the bottom of the pile.

The actual link, at least for me using JFW 7.1, was labeled with the name of
the file.

The quickest way to find it is to go to the very bottom of the page, and
move up one line at a time, ignoring the links that speak as gibberish.

Thanks for the help.

MD