From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2013 14:44:10 -0500
I want to comment on those of us who have great supportive X Y L's.

While my wife is not a ham nor is she interested in being one, she is in
full support of my hobby and generally doesn't complain about me spending
money except she thinks everything is so expensive.  Well, so do I.

The only negative comments are, "Why do you need so many radios, you can
only use one at a time".

I own 2 Kenwood radios and four Drake stations and am still collecting Drake
equipment.  I may get some static if I got too interested in the new Kenwood
990 though!!

When I spent several thousand dollars putting up new antennas, rotor and
controller last year after being dormant for some 20 years, she said, "You
better use it".

One of the aggravating and costly aspects of this hobby is all the
miscellaneous stuff you need to buy in order to make it all work together.

We will have been married for 31 years this coming June.

She is Great and a keeper!

73

Howard #3