From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:42:30 -0500
Hi John,

Palstar has a new radio coming out that has a touch screen, however, I was
told by the owner of Palstar at Dayton when I looked at the prototype that
the screen will talk.  The one on display did not talk yet.  Paul said the
buttons will talk as you move your finger over the screen and you lift your
finger to tap to activate the button.  We will have to wait to see if it is
for real.

Howard #3