From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2013 18:32:14 -0400
Hi All, _never _Never _Never let _anyone deminish either your man or
woman hood, your self immage or anything else, after you've praised
your wife/husband!!!!!
Each Of Us Need, indeed thrive on _deserved Appreciation!
*By the way, I'm not sure how my initial post made it to the list, as
I got a notice from the server that the whole thread was too long.
Anyhow, __________Carry On All! dd.