From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 18:40:36 -0700
So how much are these MFJ critters and you really find that blind
folks can use them? I'm still on the fence about getting or or
not.  I mean if your amp and rig are happy feeding into a tuner
that feeds into a relatively non-resonant antenna, then what's
the point? I think the focus should be to get your antenna's
resonant where you want them to be right? Jim WA6EKS