From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 23:05:30 -0400
I bought my MFJ 998 for $569 from HRO.

And, although I do hear you and agree about the benefits of using resonant
antennas, it's not always possible for those of us who are on limited
budgets, have limited space, and want to get on as many bands as possible.

I guess the trick is to put up the antennas you can, and try to make them
work as best as they can in light of the realities you have to deal with.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ